French Red Clay is made from natural particles with a high concentration of minerals, providing a powerful detoxifying and purifying effect to your skin. It helps remove dead skin cells, pollutants, and other impurities leaving skin feeling soft, nourished and refreshed.
TO USE :
- Scoop clay into a small mixing bowl or palm of your hand.
- Add a few drops of rose water, milk, apple cider vinegar, raw honey or even yogurt, and stir to combine.
- Add more clay or liquid until you get the consistency you like.
- Apply an even layer on your face using a brush or fingers. You will want the mixture to sit for ten to fifteen minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Wash your face to remove any excess oils, toxins and dirt brought to the surface.
- Follow your skin care routine from here.
Ingredients: French Red Clay
2 ounce jar = 15-20 uses