Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavored with slivers of white coconut. A tropical treat, that will delight your tastebuds when served both hot and cold. Delicious blend on its only but I love to add a hint of cream and honey to make a tasty coconut latte.
Ingredients: Black tea, dried coconut, freeze-dried strawberries, calendula petals, pure extract.
Black Tea | High caffeine | Steep for 3-4 minutes.
Coconut Black Tea Latte
- ¾ cup water
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut black oose-leaf tea
- ⅓ cup whole or 2% milk
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetener or simple syrup (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil. Pour the water over the tea and brew for the recommended brewing time.
- Steam the milk on the stovetop or in the microwave. The milk is ready when tiny bubbles appear around the outer edge of the pan or when it is fragrant and steaming, but not boiling.
- Froth the milk using a milk frother until tripled in size. (optional step - )
- Discard the tea and sweeten it to taste. Add the milk, holding back the froth. Spoon however much froth you desire over the tea and serve.