Peach Breakfast Smoothie
I was shopping at my favorite produce stand a few days ago and came across a box of peaches, 25lbs for $15! I couldn't pass them up, my kids, my mama and I spent the day yesterday chopping and preserving them to have through the winter.
I could not wait for those peaches to freeze because this is one of my favorite breakfast smoothies, super quick and filling for those mornings on the go. Plus my kiddos love, love, looove it!
- 1 ripe banana, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup of frozen peach - about 5-6 slices
- 1/2 cup of frozen butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons of Natural Mama Co. Elderberry Syrup
- 1/2 of Oatmeal - soak for 5 minutes in a little hot water to soften
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Optional - Add one scoop of organic greens or protein powder
Add all your ingredients right into the blender, mix well, serve and enjoy! Makes 16 ounces.
Double your smoothie recipe and pour into popsicle molds for a super healthy after dinner dessert!